ATTENTION! the Fukitsuna official start date has been announced; APRIL 22nd 2019

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Scott
Scott
Admin
Admin
Yen : 3704

An extended vacation Empty An extended vacation

Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:03 am
Good Morning Everyone,

As you know I have been rather absent as of lately, and that is due to an abundance of personal matters that needed to be resolved and attended before dedicating more excessive time to the forum for role-playing and technical updates.
I wanted to give an update as to these matters and rest assure those that have been idle waiting for my post in the time being.

Breathe easy dudes, the personal matters are resolved (momentarily) and I can now, start dedicating more time as I have previously to the forum, whether than come in form of role-playing or updates to the forum itself.

Look forward to updates during the weekend as I attempt to apply more to the CSS with some additional features I have been cramming by brain with over the extended vacation. You can read more about the updates in the Development Logs

I look forward to greeting the new members who have joined us during my time away and hope to get the forum back to proper posting regulars within the time returning.

Thanks for everyone checking in on me these last few weeks, it is greatly appreciated.
Glad to be back.

-Scott
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum