ATTENTION! the Fukitsuna official start date has been announced; APRIL 22nd 2019

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Aaron Havoc
Aaron Havoc
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Yen : 3680

Character Sheet
Character Level: 0
Character Experience:
The Leader's Challenge. Left_bar_bleue1/1000The Leader's Challenge. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Clan:
https://fukitsuna-clan.rpg-board.net

The Leader's Challenge. Empty The Leader's Challenge.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:31 pm
The Leader's Challenge. Fkcrap

Hello, everyone. Since the beginning of this roleplay, I have been the leader. Many years have passed, battle after battle, win after win. I have overcame my enemies. As each battle raged on, I grew weary and bored of combat. This is where I issue the Leader's challenge. Anyone is welcome to challenge me.

Rules: In order to sign up, you must first reply to this thread with the name of the character and what style you want to use. (Note: Characters with completed character sheets are allowed to sign up. If you do not have a completed character sheet, you will be skipped.)As for styles, you may pick the style that you'd like to fight under. (Realistic Melee, Unrealistic Melee, or Moderately Powered.)

I look forward to seeing who will challenge me and push me to my limits. As always, I wish you the best of luck. -Aaron Havoc
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum