ATTENTION! the Fukitsuna official start date has been announced; APRIL 22nd 2019

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Scott
Scott
Admin
Admin
Yen : 3748

It's just Scott Empty It's just Scott

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:39 am
With each installment of the fukitsuna roleplaying game, we always have these introductory threads where members can make a thread and say something corny like "Hey Everyone! Im So-And-So! Whoopie-Freakin-Do!" and I absolutely cannot stand the forced introductory stuff, but for some reason I keep adding them.
Since it's already added and it's much more effort to delete the topic than to actually post a friendly hello, im going to do the latter.

Many of you know me, many of you don't know me (probably?).
I am Scott. I have been working on Fukitsuna and Sinister Seven Forums for some time now.
I handle most of the technical issues here on the forum (Yes that is an open invitation for support messages to me)

In my freetime I like to slave over forums, kidding, Austin
But actuality, I game a lot, spend a majority of my time sleeping and working.
You will more than likely see me all over the forum from time to time posting updates, but other than that, mostly help.
You will probably see my characters though, both Rook and Nai-Li, be nice to them and whatnot.

I hope to get to know some of you better, and some of you I hope to role-play with some more like we did in the past.
...And yeah, that is about as much as I got for an introduction.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum